Flexible Magnetic Sheeting
Flexible magnet (also known as Rubber Magnet) is a permanent magnet made by mixing ferrite magnet powders and synthetic/natural rubber binders. It is commonly used as advertising specialties or printed magnets (e.g. fridge magnets, car signs, POP displays, labels, and educational aid). Our factory has been producing flexible magnets since 1985 and is ISO9001 certified. We offer a wide variety of sizes in rolls, strips, and sheets.
ü KMP brand flexible magnetic products can be coiled to ¼” radius without cracking and performs well under the most adverse weather condition.
ü KMP brand flexible magnetic products meet the ASTM standard and the European standard on safety of toys EN71: PART 3.
ü KMP provide standard magnetization with multi-poles on the non-laminated side of the flexible magnetic sheeting to assure the superior holding power; custom magnetization can be available upon request.
ü KMP brand flexible magnetic products can be easily stamped, slit, die-cut, punched & laminated.
ü Good resistance to the demagnetization and reasonable resistance to chemical agents. Permanent magnetism, magnetic attraction maintained 95% above after 3 years.
Magnetic Sheeting Selections：
Note: Anisotropic grade (Higher Energy) or custom size is available upon request.
Flexible Magnetic Extrusion Strips：
Need Pricing? Please Send Us a Quote Request
Fill your request here
Note: To better assist you with your request, please let us know the following information as much details as possible.
- Magnet Material (e.g. Neodymium, Alnico, Ceramic, or SmCo etc.)
- Material Grade or Magnetic Properties
- Sizes, Shapes (e.g. Block, Disc, or Ring) ** If Irregular shape, please provide a sketch/drawing.
- Tolerances If Any (KMP standard tolerances will be quoted if not mentioned)
- Magnetization Direction (Magnetize through thickness will be quoted if not mentioned)
- Surface Protection/Coatings If Required (e.g. NdFeB magnet will be Ni-plated if not mentioned)
- Maximum Working Temperature
- Quantity, or Estimated Annual Usage Quantity
- Target Price or Other Requirements