Alnico (Aluminum-Nickel-Cobalt) Magnet
Alnico magnet is a permanent magnet composed mainly of Aluminum (Al), nickel (Ni), and cobalt (Co). Before the development of rare earth magnets, it was the strongest type of magnet and still has the highest curie temperature of all magnetic materials. Casting and sintering are two major processes used to manufacture the Alnico magnets. Our factory has been producing sintered and cast Alnico magnets since 1987 and is ISO9001 certified. We offer a wide range of grades, sizes, and shapes.
- Alnico has a low coercive force, and is easily demagnetized if not handled with care.
- Hard and brittle.
- Excellent temperature stability (temp. coefficient of Br is the smallest among all of the other permanent magnets.)
- Great for high heat application and working temperature can reach over 500°
- Strong corrosion resistance. Surface protection and coatings are not required.
Alnico (Aluminum-Nickel-Cobalt) Technical Information
Need Pricing? Please Send Us a Quote Request
Fill your request here
Note: To better assist you with your request, please let us know the following information as much details as possible.
- Magnet Material (e.g. Neodymium, Alnico, Ceramic, or SmCo etc.)
- Material Grade or Magnetic Properties
- Sizes, Shapes (e.g. Block, Disc, or Ring) ** If Irregular shape, please provide a sketch/drawing.
- Tolerances If Any (KMP standard tolerances will be quoted if not mentioned)
- Magnetization Direction (Magnetize through thickness will be quoted if not mentioned)
- Surface Protection/Coatings If Required (e.g. NdFeB magnet will be Ni-plated if not mentioned)
- Maximum Working Temperature
- Quantity, or Estimated Annual Usage Quantity
- Target Price or Other Requirements